ANS Communications Pty Ltd is proud to announce we are adding PHP 5.4 support for our hosting services.
From 14th March 2012 PHP 5.2, PHP 5.3, and PHP 5.4 will be available on all our servers. As far as we know, we are the first Australian hosting provider to add PHP 5.4 support.
We also offer PHP 5.4 on our USA servers.
Below are some of the improvments :
- Added short array syntax support.
- Added binary numbers format.
- Added support for Class::() syntax.
- Added multibyte support by default.
- Removed compile time dependency from ext/mbstring.
- Added support for Traits.
- Added closure $this support back.
- Added array dereferencing support.
- Added callable typehint.
- Added indirect method call through array.
- Added DTrace support.
- Added class member access on instantiation (e.g. (new foo)->bar()) support.
- <?= is now always available regardless of the short_open_tag setting.
- Implemented Zend Signal Handling (configurable option --enable-zend-signals, off by default).
- Improved output layer.
- Improved unix build system to allow building multiple PHP binary SAPIs and one SAPI module the same time.
- Implemented closure rebinding as parameter to bindTo.
- Improved the warning message of incompatible arguments.
- Improved ternary operator performance when returning arrays.
- Changed error handlers to only generate docref links when the docref_root INI setting is not empty.
- Changed silent conversion of array to string to produce a notice.
- Changed default value of "default_charset" php.ini option from ISO-8859-1 to UTF-8.
- Changed silent casting of null/''/false into an Object when adding a property into a warning.
- Changed E_ALL to include E_STRICT.
- Disabled windows CRT warning by default, can be enabled again using the ini directive windows_show_crt_warnings.
- Fixed bug: Binary number literal returns float number though its value is small enough.
Contact us today for your PHP hosting needs today!