ANS has the cheapest SSL Certificates from RapidSSL® in Australia
- SSL Certificates From $49.95 (Free installation on ANS servers)
- SHA2 Root SSL Certificates
- 99.9% Browser Recognition Rate
- Up To 256 Bit Encryption
- $10,000 warranty
RapidSSL® is an internet security specialist, focused on providing small/medium businesses with strong 128 / 256 Bit encryption, industry standard SSL Certificates. RapidSSL® is dedicated to being the lowest cost provider of SSL to the entry level marketplace and offers a number of SSL Certificate brands.
RapidSSL® is owned and operated by GeoTrust, Inc.
What is SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) ?
- SSL is the standard internet protocol to encrypt data transmitted between your browser and the server.
- Due to the open nature of the web, it is important to transmit any sensitive data only through a secured SSL connection.
What is an SSL Certificate?
- An SSL Certificate contains a public and private key pair as well as verified identification information.
- When a browser (or client) points to a secured domain, the server shares the public key with the client to establish an encryption method and a unique session key. The client confirms that it recognizes and trusts the issuer of the SSL Certificate. This process is known as the "SSL handshake" and it can begin a secure session that protects message privacy and message integrity
How does encryption protect my business and my customers?
- Encryption ensures that information is scrambled in transit so that only the intended recipient can decode it.
- At current computing speeds, a hacker with the time, tools, and motivation to attack would require a trillion years to break into a session with 128-bit encryption. SSL Certificates with server-gated cryptography (SGC) enable 128- or 256-bit encryption for over 99.9% of Internet users.
How Do I install an SSL Certificate to my website?
To install an SSL certificate to our domain, you will need a few things:
- A dedicated IP for your domain.
- Generate a CSR (Certificate Signing Request) to purchase the SSL certificate.
- Verifiy you have authority for your domain.
- Once verified, install the SSL Certifificate to the website.
- Enable the use of https:// for all pages on your website which users will submit sensitive data.
At ANS Communications we will take care of installation of SSL certificate for all our hosting customers.
Contact us today to find out more!